Dr Bill will be holding 30 minute weekly spinal workshops on Tuesday nights at 6 pm. He will speak on a variety of chiropractic topics, focusing on educating you and your family about the benefits of chiropractic, good health practices, maintaining spinal wellness, and more. Check back here often for weekly topics, and other special workshops!
- 22nd Safety Pin Cycle (Brain-Body Connections/Communications)
- 29th Toddlers and Chiropractic: effects of your kids' falls!
- 12th Why do people get sick? How subluxations affect your health
- 26th Spinal Exercises: Progressive Resistance Stretches (need a partner)
- 5th Laws for a Speedy Recovery: (H20, Stretching, Breathing, PMA, etc.)
- 12th Athletes and chiropractic: from youngsters/adults/professionals/professionals, etc.
- 26th Foam Roller Time! Trigger Points... bring a partner!
- 30th *SATURDAY FUN KIDS DAY: Workshop taught by kids, games, magician & snacks / 10-11am
- 2nd *Vaccinations: What you need to know (Special Time 6:30-7:30pm)
- 9th Pregnancy and Chiropractic! (Webster Technique: turning babies)
- 23rd 5 Key Exercises for everyone (Taught by professional fitness expert)
- 30th How to Raise Healthy Kids without Drugs!